FGL - noun
- A highly integrated development and execution environment consisting of optimized language, relational/object database, high-performance application/web server, and extension interface.
- Completely self contained or can mix-and-match with other servers, databases, and languages.
- Supports, enhances, and extends the software stack.
- Compatible with existing languages, platforms, and extensions, including, PHP, Python, Ruby, .NET, PERL, Java, Apache, IIS, MySQL, Oracle, DLL, ActiveX, COM, and more.
- Advanced performance and scalability: 500%+ faster than Apache, and runs native PHP applications faster than conventional stack implementations.
- Completely extensible using industry standard components and architectures, and includes enhancement API for advanced integration.